Forward Together Community Discussion - Greenville
In a continuing effort to keep residents well informed about what’s going on in Washington and hear from constituents, Congressman G. K. Butterfield will host a Community Discussion on Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
The discussion will be moderated by Rocky Mount City Councilman Reuben Blackwell, with remarks from:
- E. Benjamin Money, President and CEO of the North Carolina Community Health Center Association
- Dr. Dennis Massey, President of Pitt Community College
- Joyce C. Jones, Executive Director of STRIVE NC
- Melvin Powers, Deputy Director of Choanoke Area Development Association (CADA)
- Marvette Coley, Founder of Positive Women Positive Results, Inc.
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
East Carolina Heart Institute
115 Heart Drive
Greenville, NC 27834
This event is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Register below to attend.